Pouring Out Thoughts

February 12, 2013 Update


As I wrote a new journal entry,  I realized that I've started writing for Blogger this very day, 12th of February, two years ago. 

An Italian missionary once told me that everything that I've learned will be put into practice in the years to come. I have been writing my journals since I was twelve and  coming online , thriving on new experiences and meeting very talented and ingenious people have helped shaped me into the creative person I am right now...

I haven't formally celebrated any blogversaries, but I'll keep in my mind all the people who've helped me start out this blog and who, for several years, have been constantly reflecting with me...


THANK YOU for all your love, support and inspiration!
----

For several days now, I've been asked by friends to write... one encouraged me to open up a blogger account to allow more readers to enjoy my journals... and for the entire week, I've been writing certain themes in my mind... only that I wasn't able to put them in paper...hmmm...


my niece Belle

In order to write, I think one must sit down and allot time to relish the experience of the day or of the hour... inspiriting a free flow of thoughts... without filtering...sans judgment...recognizing every emotion that has surged within... be it an explosion of anger or sadness... excitement or fear... For feelings cannot be recreated the exact same way nor felt in congruence with another situation... Music stirs emotions, yes... memories can either bring us to heights or fall flat on our faces... but the intensity of such thoughts will never be equal...


I've been listening to news and reading my friends blogs, journals, write-ups... I started meditating on God's Words early in the morning and a plus would be a short reflection on what seized my heart... even the news caught my attention... I saw myself reacting on certain commentaries...Again when certain issues need to be addressed, I immediately jot down points to ponder on...


I actually write the same way as I speak... thoughts may be diffused or inept...superfluous or might even be lacking... but I always manage to keep them deep and personal...


Perhaps that's why my friends like what I write because I speak directly to their hearts... and I listen with utmost attention...


Writing, basically, is self emptying... and words are life... as I pour down my thoughts today, I pray for all of those who seek time and find none... it's such a foolish thought... because here we are right now... writing, reading....sharing life ;)


my niece Belle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Friends

Be

Of Cups and Dreams