Gift of Realizations

The day is almost done and I quickly wrote this on my wall:


Today, I resolved that I need not be the person everybody wants or wishes me to be.

I realized that I am loved for who I am and not for what I do or do not do.

I realized that I am blessed no matter what. Everything is grace. 

I have passed the long quarantine wait unscathed.

 I have come across fire and was not burned. 

I have weathered the storms, experiencing deep calm inside.

I realized that I have both the good and wicked inside of me but I am capable of conversion because of God's mercy and grace.

I am simply grateful for being alive... 

I am blessed...

I have family... I have friends...and I believe in love.

Grazie a Dio ... grazie di tutto ... Io confido in Te+



Comments

  1. Our blessings are too many to be counted, Melissa. This is so beautifully expressed here, my friend. Stay safe and be well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Friends

Be

Relationship Status: Attached