Love is

“Everyone loves a great lovestory and a happy ending.”
~ book description, Chicken Soup for the Soul: Happily Ever After



photo credit: May Christine Tandoc; twitted by melissa
How do love stories even begin?
Love by John Lennon
 
Some say, love starts at the womb with the 'encounter' and eventual 'union' of the sperm and egg cell.

Others say, it's destiny 
~ it's written in the stars...

Still most of us believe that it simply happens...

photo credit: Google

 
It comes at the most unexpected moment...

Like a gift that needs unwrapping...

and with the gift comes the elements of surprise and humor of the Giver...



"Just when I thought I was becoming invisible, 
you came along." ~ quote 


melissa's photo
  
Love came knocking at the door of our hearts 
after the decision to become invisible...

He opted to pursue a deeper calling as a contemplative and 
I, as a single blessed...



When love arrives, we could either
welcome it with openness
or
dismiss it...

photo credit: Daniel B+

Can you imagine ALL the ifs that came into my mind?

and don't forget the whys...

I do not question God's wisdom...

I promised that I will allow it to grow in time and experience the fullness of what we have given up on earth ...

He came not at the time of want but when the time was ripe...

 
 
  
-----------
After harsh winter and fall,
 I opened the windows of my heart and rays of sunshine rushed in and
playfully bathed me with its Divine light...

I was to him, as he was to me
~a breath of Heaven.~
-------------
Richard Bach says, "To bring anything into [our] life, 
imagine that it's already there...

I know I have dreamt of him all my life ...

Love, like songs, poetry and movies, moves and breathes on "forever"....
so was mine.
and God is faithful...

one day... maybe not here,
maybe not now...

 
someday soon+
 
 
Sources of reflection:
Consecration http://www.worldinvisible.com/library/murray/deeper/deeper_8.htm
Three Kinds of Love by Bishop Fulton Sheen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU1ns6fIHFg
Your Vocation is Not About You by Benjamin Mann http://catholicexchange.com/vocation


*If you wish to leave comments via email, write me at meltandoc919@hotmail.com. Thank you. 

Popular posts from this blog

Soul Friends

Be

Relationship Status: Attached