Linking into the 'Blogging and Friends' blog hop at Bongo Is Me and Living with Food Allergies and Celiac Disease . I met with some friends this day. We've known each other since we were ten and somehow even though two of them already reside in the US, we've managed to communicate all throughout these years. Our traditional lunch at Abe (from L-R: Hazel, Ella, Me, Hazel's parents) 5 May 2012 Sto. Domingo (5 May 2012) Then I went on a date with my childhood friend. I have not visited Him for a while and I longed to see Him (He was waiting for me ). I came home and spent time with my friends online... It was while reading Bonnie's post that I became reminiscent of how my life started in the blogging world. It was January last year when my ARTner and friend for two years in Tagged asked me if I was interested to publish my ideas. I read Fher's blog but made comments on my online journal for discussion. I was a bit hesi...
Awesome! We realize the value only when it is gone...:-)
ReplyDeleteGod bless you dear Melissa...beautiful is all I can say.
ReplyDeleteLovely dear Melissa...great picks.
ReplyDeleteGod is love...
ReplyDeleteFrom everlasting to everlasting…
Peace and joy!
Very nice videos!
ReplyDelete-'ELLE'
You ARE His love song, dearest Melissa...where's the doubt? :)
ReplyDeleteHello Melissa.
ReplyDeleteWhen humans are fickle with their hearts & emotions, God's love will always remain. He alone knows the purity of your heart.
Wonderful choices.
Thanks for sharing & visiting. I enjoyed your comment...but I'm far prettier than Lionel Richie! (smile)
YouTube Tuesday #3
Dear Melissa, God always loves us even when we disappoint him. His love is the only true love that we can ever experience!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!!!
http://nelietatravellingadventures.blogspot.com/2012/01/youtube-tuesday.html
How beautiful Melissa..thank you...As always...XOXOXOXOXO
ReplyDeletehttp://bongoisme.blogspot.com/2012/01/you-tube-tuesday.html#axzz1iEhY55Rj
When all abandon us it is only God who remains standing by us. Beautiful like you soul sis
ReplyDeleteThat was a great song to share. I think God smiles every time we press play here. :)
ReplyDelete